As a Brand Manager at Insight Cosmetics Group, you step into a fast-growing and innovative company. For our Brand Management team in Denmark north of Copenhagen, we are looking for an internationally oriented Brand Manager for one or more of our market-leading, professional brands. You will be part of a strong team in a fast-growing company with your areas of responsibility. The target group is our professional customers (nail & beauty salons, department stores, SPAs, and independent therapists). Other stakeholders are our country sales teams, local marketing coordinators, highly skilled educators, and brand ambassadors.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Drive and grow sales of leading brands across Northern & Western Europe through the efficient execution of brand strategies.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate strong, revenue-generating, and 6 months rolling campaign plans supporting our KPIs.
- Motivate, activate, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to secure stronger campaigns with relevant, professional content.
- Consolidate, streamline, maintain, and share substantial BtB assets like step by steps knowledge articles, product descriptions, videos, testimonials, and educational material.
- Create strong campaigns across our communication channels (websites, email, social media, communities, and events).
- Join customer and vendor presentations and support national country teams concerning local events, shows, and education- and marketing projects, online and offline.
- Budget, forecast, do P/L reporting, and communicate with and report to brand owners.
You will be the newest member of our Brand Management team, where we are dedicated people working with B2B sales. We have an outcome-driven approach to our work and enthusiastically drive our professional cosmetics brands.
You will be the commercial project manager for your brand, developing and executing campaigns that endorse stronger brand engagement and increase revenue.
We imagine you have experience in sales-generated marketing communication, are good at seeing things from a customer perspective, and have a strong need for sharing information and knowledge with others.
We expect that you:
- Are analytical, driven by results and responsibility, and have good social skills (extrovert/outgoing as nature and gets energy from social relations).
- Are strong in e-commerce and driving revenue through digital channels.
- Are firm in writing and communication, meaning strong in understanding and simplifying the details our customers want to know about in a catching, inspirational, and easily adaptable way (texts, videos, and images).
- Are commercial thinking and good at seeing things outside in.
- Are eager to join our nails and beauty education programs, to learn, understand and drive your passion for our customer's profession.
- Are structured, good at planning and maintaining deadlines, a fast learner, and have good IT and execution skills.
- Are fluent in English in speaking and writing, as all communication takes place in English.
- Likes to work in a busy and dynamic environment with many deadlines, that you have a strong drive, and are a good team player.